5245Tourist Movements on Borders (FRONTUR)
- Estimate of the number of foreign visitors entering Spain through different means of access and approximation to their tourist behaviour.
- Institutions that intervene
- MITC, Directorate General for Traffic (State Traffic Authority) (MINT), AENA, Renfe and Ports of State (MFOM).
- General description (main variables)
- Tourists, day-trippers, country of residence, means of transport used, types of organisation, type of accommodation, reason for and duration of the stay. Destination and other variables associated with tourist behaviour.
- Foreign travellers entering Spain
- Frequency of data collection
- Anual, mensual
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)