5318Training for Employment
- Obtaining and disseminating data relating to courses and students in vocational training for employment
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Courses taught, students attending the courses and students who have received a positive evaluation. Duration, level and place where the courses are taught, sex, age and labour situation of the students.
- Courses taught in training for employment, students
- Frequency of data collection
- Trimestral, mensual
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)