5325Survey on the Participation of the Adult Population in Learning Activities
- Adult participation in education and training.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Basic information (demographics, educational profile, situation in the labour market, income). Abilities acquired (ICT, languages). Cultural and social participation. Yet to be determined. By sample.
- Persons who reside in family households (25 to 74 years old)
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)