5375Statistical Use of the Basic Minimum Hospital Data Sets
- Knowledge of hospitalisation processes (diagnosis, comorbidity, type of care process and type of process), with hospitalisation and without hospitalisation, of public and private hospitals.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, Ingesa.
- General description (main variables)
- Dates of admission and discharge, main and secondary diagnoses, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, destination and status on discharge, clinical and hospital history key points, financing of the care. Age, sex, place of residence and place of hospital
- Patients discharged from hospital, major outpatient surgery and outpatient clinics
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)