5377Diseases of Compulsory Notification
- Epidemiological surveillance, detection of abnormal occurrences of diseases of compulsory notification for adopting control measures.
- Institutions that intervene
- MICINN, MSCO, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Diseases, geographical location (provincial and/or municipal), date of the first symptoms, risk factors, age, sex.
- Ill persons cared for by the notifying physician
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)