5379Microbiology Information System
- The epidemiological surveillance of infectious diseases, the knowledge of the distribution of their etiological agents.
- Institutions that intervene
- MICINN, MSCO, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Etiological agent, disease, diagnostic criteria, age, sex. By complete listing.
- Clinical samples that are processed in laboratories
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)