5380State Statistics on Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies
- Knowledge of the number of persons affected by the different forms of Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy.
- Institutions that intervene
- MICINN, MSCO, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Number of cases. Age, sex.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)