5381Deaths according to Cause of Death
- Knowledge of the phenomenon of mortality, considering the basic cause of death, distinguishing between late foetal deaths and the remaining deaths, and supply information for the compilation of health indicators.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities, Civil Registers (MJUS).
- General description (main variables)
- Persons deceased and late foetal deaths. Cause of death, sex, age, month of death, province of residence and of death.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)