5382Indicator of Mortality due to an Acute Reaction to Psychoactive Substances (RASUPSI) from the Spanish Drug Observatory
- Estimate the trends in the number of deaths due to acute reactions to psychoactive substances, and describe the sociodemographic characteristics and prevalence of some relevant consumption patterns of the deceased persons.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the some Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Deaths due to acute reactions to psychoactive substances in a given year. Age, sex, date of death, province and municipality of death, province and municipality of residence, marital status, origin of the cadaver, RASUPSI clinical death criteria met by th
- Deaths due to an acute reaction to psychoactive substances
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)