5421Social Action and Social Services Entities
- Obtaining and disseminating data regarding entities, centres and services operating in the social services sector, and measuring the value of the subsidies and grants given to these entities.
- Institutions that intervene
- MESD, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Entities, centres and services and value of the subsidies and funding. Population sector attended to, institutional dependency.
- Entities, centres and services in the social services sector, and subsidies granted to said entities
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)