5424Worker Affiliation to Social Security
- Obtaining and disseminating data on affiliated workers and the movement of affiliation registrations and delistings in the Social Security system.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Affiliates, registrations and cancellations (delistings) of affiliation. Social Security Regime, sex, age and contribution group, economic activity, nationality and type of contract, labour dependency and multi-activity.
- Workers affiliated to Social Security
- Frequency of data collection
- Provincial y para municipios de más de 40.000 habitantes
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)