- Obtaining and disseminating data related to temporary incapacity benefits, as established in title II, chapter IV of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1994, of 20 June, endorsing the rewritten text of the General Social Security Law.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Average duration of the processes completed during the period, average monthly incidence per thousand protected workers, average monthly number of processes started during de period, prevalence per thousand protected workers, number of processes in effect
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)