5311Educational Action Abroad
- Statistical knowledge of Spanish educational action abroad.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Centres, teaching staff, student body, Country, educational stages, type of centre, type of programme.
- Schools, Spanish sections in foreign centres, bilingual sections, European schools, groups and classrooms for Spanish language and culture, technical advisories, partnership centres, conversation aids and visiting teachers.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)