5384Indicator of Admissions for Treatment from the Spanish Drug Observatory
- Describe the sociodemographic characteristics and some consumption patterns (and their temporary trends) of those persons admitted to treatment, by each psychoactive substance, in the notifying centres.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Admittance to outpatient treatment for the abuse or dependence of psychoactive substances in a given year. Sociodemographic variables, main drug for which the person is admitted to treatment, consumption frequency of the main drug, year in which the perso
- Persons admitted to treatment for drug abuse or dependence
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)