5385State Survey on the Use of Drugs in Secondary Education (ESTUDES)
- Know the situation and the trends of drug use among students in secondary education, post-secondary education and vocational training, in order to design and assess policies aimed at preventing drug use and problems.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, MESD, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Consumption prevalence and frequency of the different psychoactive drugs, perceived risk, perceived accessibility, approval/rejection of different consumption behaviours, information received on the subject and way in which it has been received, drug use
- Youths aged 14 to 18 years old, schooled in Spain in secondary education (OSE, post-secondary education and intermediate or equivalent training cycles)
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)