5386Household Survey on Alcohol and Drugs in Spain (EDADES)
- Ascertain the prevalence of alcohol consumption and of the consumption of different psychoactive drugs among the population aged 15 to 64 years old, and the most relevant consumption patterns.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Consumption prevalence and frequency of alcohol and of the different psychoactive drugs, perceived risk, perceived accessibility, assessment and visibility of the drug problem in their neighbouring environment, assessment of different measures taken to co
- Persons resident in Spain aged 15 to 64 years old
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)