5389National Health Survey
- Information regarding perceived morbidity, use of health services, behaviour and living habits and preventative activities.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, INE.
- General description (main variables)
- Self-assessment of the state of health, limitation of activity, use of health services and medication, living habits, health coverage. Age, sex, size of the habitat, educational level, occupation and socioeconomic status. By sample.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)
463.59 thousand euros set out in the budget of the Ministry of Health and Consumption, and 7,016.86 thousand euros set out in the INE budget (these figures cannot be added, as they include solely items integrated in the expense states of the Budget, and part of both figures can be earmarked for financing the same work).