5390European Health Survey (in project phase)
- Information on health determining factors, health care and sociodemographic variables.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, INE, Eurostat.
- General description (main variables)
- Weight and height, consumption of tobacco, consumption of alcohol, physical activity, consumption of illegal drugs, hospitalisation, medical consultations and consumption of medicines, preventative practices. Age, sex, marital status, educational level, i
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)
459.15 thousand euros set out in the budget of the Ministry of Health and Consumption, and 3,484.25 thousand euros set out in the INE budget (these figures cannot be added, as they include solely items integrated in the expense states of the Budget, and part of both figures can be earmarked for financing the same work).