5391Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy
- To inform on the sociodemographic characteristics and on the health conditions under which voluntary terminations of pregnancy are carried out, and the characteristics of the women who are subjected to said procedures and the centres where they are carrie
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Reasons, weeks gestation, method used.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)