- Obtain information regarding the perception of citizens regarding the functioning of the health system, the impact of measures linked to health policies, the knowledge and/or attitudes of citizens regarding health problems of short-term interest, the degr
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Centre for Sociological Research (MPRE).
- General description (main variables)
- The fixed part of the questionnaire covers the assessment of the functioning of the National Health System, assessment of the functioning of the public health services, waiting lists, equity in access to services, and assessment of the decentralisation of
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)