- Sociodemographic and criminological study of persons convicted by final judgment.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, MJUS.
- General description (main variables)
- Data on the criminal (sex, age and nationality), and data on the crime (type, sentence and manner in which it was committed). Sex, age, nationality, type of crime and sentence.
- Convictions by final judgment
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)