5504Annulments, Separations and Divorces
- Research the dissolutory processes of marital relationships, in accordance with the regulatory laws on the matter.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Council of the Judiciary Branch.
- General description (main variables)
- Data on the marriage (date of marriage and number of underage children), data on the spouses (date of birth) and marital status at the time of the present marriage and ruling of the judgment (type of ruling, plaintiff, compensatory allowance and maintenan
- Judicial resolutions regarding annulments, separations and divorces
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)