5541Population and Housing Censuses
- Population recount and knowledge of its characteristics.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities, Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces.
- General description (main variables)
- Age, sex, nationality, residence status, marital status, kinship relations, place of birth, migratory variables, studies currently undertaken, educational level, relationship with economic activity, branch of activity, professional, professional status, s
- Individuals, dwellings, buildings
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)
(estimate made with the partial information available in 2008, with methodological aspects of great significance yet to be defined, and which might imply a significant increase in this figure. The estimate will become more precise in the respective annual programmes in which these statistics are included).