5564Longitudinal Demographic Study (LDS)
- Have longitudinal sociodemographic information available for the entire Spanish population, associated with the dwellings in which they reside, and serving as a framework for surveys of households or persons, and as a base for the Demographic Censuses. Th
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Social Security, MUFACE, AEAT, MESD, MINT.
- General description (main variables)
- Customary residence over time, economic and sociodemographic characteristics of the persons and of the households that they comprise, characteristics of the dwellings and of the buildings.
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)