5602Community Labour Force Survey (CLFS)
- Obtaining results regarding the labour force, in coordination in the countries of the European Union, in compliance with the regulations of the European Union.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, AEAT, Secretariat of State for Social Security (MTIN), Tax Agency of Navarra, Eurostat.
- General description (main variables)
- Relationship with economic activity. Age, sex, marital status, studies, nationality, occupation, activity, professional status, characteristics of employment. By sample.
- Family households and persons resident in main family dwellings
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)