- Obtaining and disseminating data relating to employment regulation measures.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Cases, companies and workers affected, days of suspension, hours of reduction. Means of resolution and effects of the case, alleged causes, economic activity, size of the company, sex, purpose of the case.
- Companies subject to employment regulation (labour force adjustment)
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)