5617Strikes and lockouts
- Obtaining and disseminating data on strikes and lockouts, applying the definitions established by the International Labour Organisation and the territorial repercussion of the conflicts.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Strikes, lockouts, work centres and workers called and involved, participants and days not worked, days of duration. Economic activity, institutional sector, type of collective agreement, motivation, granting organisation, degree of incidence.
- Strikes and lockouts
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)