5627Labour Price Index (in project phase)
- Measuring the evolution of labour prices and obtaining the indices on a different aggregation level.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Labour prices by component (wages, obligatory and voluntary benefits, etc.). By sample.
- Wage-earning establishments
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)
The budgetary estimate will be included in the first annual programme in which these statistics are included