5658Periodic Surveys on the Opinion and Status of the Youth in Spain
- Knowledge and description of the general state of Spanish youth.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Values, attitudes, association trends, sexual relationships, violence, immigration, mobile phones and the Internet, family relationships, emancipation, equality between men and women, leisure and free time, consumption of tobacco, alcohol and other substa
- Population aged 15 to 29 years old
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)