5673Women and Men in Spain
- Introduce the gender perspective into all statistical information, so as to promote political and social measures aimed at establishing gender equality in all fields of social concern. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from di
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Institute for Women (MIGD).
- General description (main variables)
- Gender indicators in population, education, employment, science and technology, income, distribution and consumption, social protection, health, culture and recreation, social cohesion. Age, studies, income, economic activity situation.
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)