5710Information System of Land Occupation in Spain
- Creation of a new Information System of Land Use in Spain (SIOSE) on a 1:25,000 scale, that integrates and standardises the information from the databases on land use existing in the Autonomous Communities and the General State Administration.
- Institutions that intervene
- MFOM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities, MARM, MDEF, MEHA, MINT, MESD, MVIV.
- General description (main variables)
- Coverage and use of the land. Belonging to the sector.
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)