5801Information and Communications Technologies in the Public Administrations
- Knowledge of the infrastructure of technical and human resources in the area of administrative information and communications technologies. Knowledge of the degree of implementation of Electronic Administration.
- Institutions that intervene
- MAPU, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Set of systems installed (units and value), investment in equipment and logistics, IT expenses, IT job posts, websites, electronic processing services. Organisations of the State and of the General State Administration, Autonomous Communities and municipa
- IT administrative units
- Frequency of data collection
- Anual o bienal según dominios
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)