5802Central Personnel Register. Statistical Bulletin on the Personnel Employed by the Public Administrations
- Detailed knowledge of the human resources available to the Public Administrations.
- Institutions that intervene
- MAPU, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, other Administrations.
- General description (main variables)
- Personnel in an economically active situation, excluding executives. Type of administration, territorial distribution, ministry, central and peripheral services, autonomous organisations, category, group, sex, age.
- Persons registered in the Central Personnel Register, and other personnel serving the Public Administrations
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)