5441Social Assistance to Women who are Victims of Gender Violence
- Obtaining and disseminating results of the social assistance to women who are victims of gender violence collected in article 27 of Organic Law 1/2004, of 28 December.
- Institutions that intervene
- MIGD, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Women requesting assistance and beneficiaries of said assistance, Age, nationality, causes of denial, disability and degree, family responsibilities and amounts received
- Women requesting and receiving social assistance under article 27
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)