- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities (all), Civil Registers (MJ)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2003
- Collection of information on deliveries, marriages and deaths referred to the previous month.
- Monthly reception of the recording of deliveries, marriages and deaths performed in the provincial delegations of the INE, referring to the previous month.
- Computerised filtering and processing of the data from the year 2001 to June 2003.
- Dissemination and publication of definitive data for 2001 in July 2003.
- Dissemination and publication of provisional data for 2002 in June 2003.
- Coordination of tasks provided for in the partnership agreements with the Autonomous Communities. Collection and recording of the information for the VS of Spaniards Resident Abroad for years 2000, 2001 and 2002.
- Manual and computerised filtering and obtaining of results of VS of Spaniards resident abroad for the year 2000. Dissemination and publication in October 2003.
- Obtaining and dispatch of files on deaths and marriages for each month of the year 2003 to the General Department for Registries and Notaries.
- Collaboration with the General Department for Registries and Notaries on the project for the computerisation of the Registry of births,marriages and deaths.
- Compilation of foreign requests.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2003 (in thousands euros)