3802Quarterly National Accounting of Spain. Base 1995
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2003
- Presentation of the Quarterly National Accounting of Spain series estimates. Base 1995 corresponding to the first, second and third quarter of year 2003, in June, September and December, respectively, of said year.
- Presentation of the estimate for the fourth quarter of 2002 and the first estimate for the whole of 2002, defined as envisaged in the Quarterly National Accounts, in February 2003. The work to be carried out is as follows:
- Collection and filtering of basic short-term statistical information.
- Application of methods and procedures designed for this, including the breaking down into quarters, in gross terms and seasonally adjusted, irregular variations, etc., of aggregates and national account transactions.
- Contrast and analysis of data obtained.
- Writing of the observations that make up 'the economic moment'.
- Presentation of new information to national users and dispatch of the same to the international institutions that request it.
- Prepare the documentation for publication.
- Compilation of the quarterly short term bulletin.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2003 (in thousands euros)