4341Statistics on R
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities, MEC, MD
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2006
- Collection, recording and filtering of the information for 2005, in the first six months.
- Macroedition, tabulation and analysis of the data, from July to November 2006.
- Dissemination of the 2005 statistics results in December 2006.
- Update of the framework of the statistics for 2006 (including coordination with the CCD), from October to December.
- The Autonomous Communities provide directories for units which have received R&D financing, which are used in updating the R&D directory.
- Likewise, the General State Administration, via the MEC and the MITYC, contributes to updating the framework.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2006 (in thousands euros)