- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2005-2008
Annual programme sheet 2006: 4551
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2006
- Calculation of reference populations in the middle of each month, broken down by sex, nationality (Spaniards - foreign nationals), age and province, for use in the calculation of raising factors in the Economically Active Population Survey. The huge difficulty that ascertaining incoming immigrants and their extraordinary impact on the population entail means that monitoring corresponding data leads to the analysis of corrections to be carried out where needed.
- Calculation of estimates from current projections to respond to demand both within the INE (Household Budget Survey, Vital Statistics, National and Regional Accounts, etc.) and external (institutions and individuals, Spanish and foreign nationals) for this data.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2006 (in thousands euros)