- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2005-2008
Annual programme sheet 2006: 4860
4860Quarterly Non-Financial Accounts of the Institutional Sectors
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2006
- -Presentation of estimates from the quarterly accounting series of non-financial accounts for the institutional sectors non-financial companies, financial institutions, public administrations, households, non-profit institutions serving households and the rest of the world, in base 2000, corresponding to the third and fourth quarters of 2005 and the first and second quarters of 2006.
- Presentation of the quarterly retrospective series of non-financial accounts for the institutional sectors non-financial companies, financial institutions, public administrations, households, non-profit institutions serving households and the rest of the world, base 2000, from the first quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2005.
- Both publications will correspond to current accounts (production, primary and secondary income distribution and income use) and accumulation (variations in net capital gains because of savings and capital transfers and deacquisitions of non-financial assets).
- The following tasks will be performed: Collection and filtering of basic short-term statistical information. Application of the estimate methods and procedures designed for this purpose, including the breaking down into quarters, in gross terms and seasonally adjusted, calendar, irregular variations, etc., of aggregates and national account transactions. Contrasting and analysing results. Writing of the observations that make up "the economic moment". Presenting of new information to national users and issuing it to national and international requesting institutions. Preparation of documentation for publication.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2006 (in thousands euros)