4973Adaptation of International Classifications to National Reality
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Ministerial departments, Autonomous Communities, Bank of Spain
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2006
- Adaptation of the NCEA-93 Rev.1 to the NCEA-2007.
- Preliminary tasks for the revision of the National occupations classification.
- Tasks performed in Spain to send proposals to the future international product classification.
- Analysis of proposals and dispatch of comments to international organisations on new classifications.
- Response to requirements and information requests by international organisations related to the new classifications.
- Compilation of proposals for new classifications, for dispatch to persons in charge of the compilation of said classifications.
- Preparation of the regulation corresponding to the NCEA-2007.
- Development of an implementation plan for the future NCEA-2007.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2006 (in thousands euros)