- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2005-2008
Annual programme sheet 2007: 4379
4379State Statistics on Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, directorates general of public health for all autonomous communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2007
- Continuous collection of data for 2007, in line with Order issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumption, of 21 February, governing the national epidemiological monitoring network, related to human transmissible spongiform encephalopathies.
- Processing and analysis of the data.
- Dissemination of the information corresponding to the year 2006 and the first three quarters of 2007 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin" and on the Internet.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2007 (in thousands euros)