- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities (all), Civil Registers (MJ).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2007
- Collection of information on deliveries, marriages and deaths referred to the previous month.
- Monthly reception of the recording of deliveries, marriages and deaths performed in the provincial delegations of the INE, referring to the previous month.
- Computerised filtering and processing of the data from the year 2006 to September 2007.
- Dissemination and publication of provisional data for 2006 in May 2007.
- Dissemination and publication of definitive data for 2006 in November 2007.
- Coordination of the tasks envisaged in the collaboration agreements with the Autonomous Communities.
- Collection and recording of Vital statistics (VS) information for Spaniards resident abroad during the year 2006.
- Manual and computerised filtering and obtaining of results of VS of Spaniards resident abroad for the year 2004. Dissemination and publication in October 2007.
- Obtaining and dispatch of files on deaths and marriages for each month of the year 2007 to the General Department for Registries and Notaries
- Compilation of foreign requests.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2007 (in thousands euros)