4860Quarterly Non-Financial Accounts of the Institutional Sectors
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2007
- Presentation of the estimates of the non-financial quarterly accounting series for non-financial corporate institutional sectors, financial institutions, public administrations, households and non-profit institutions serving households and the rest of the world, base 2000, corresponding to the third and fourth quarters of 2006 and the first and second quarters of 2007.
- Presentation of the quarterly retrospective series of non-financial accounts from non-financial company institutional sectors, financial institutions, public administrations, households and non-profit institutions at the service of households and the rest of the world, base 2000, from the first quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2006.
- Both publications will correspond to current accounts (production, primary and secondary income distribution and income use) and accumulation (variations in net capital gains due to savings and capital transfers and).
- The works to be carried out will be the following: Collection and filtering of basic short-term statistical information. Application of the methods and procedures for estimates designed for this including the quarterly publishing in gross terms of current account transactions and accumulation. Contrast and analysis of results. Presentation of the new information to national users and referral to requesting international institutions. Preparation of documentation for its publication.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2007 (in thousands euros)