4973Adaptation of International Classifications to National Reality
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Ministerial departments, Autonomous Communities, Bank of Spain.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2007
- Informative meetings and seminars on the new NCEA classification and correct use thereof.
- Partnership with the State Tax Agency and Social Security, for implementation of the NCEA.
- Cooperation work with the units responsible for INE surveys to commence work prior to implementing the new NCEA.
- Performing the national review of the NCEA adapted to the NACE - Rev. 2 once approved.
- Support for the Corporate Central Directory managers to implement the new classification in the directory.
- Involvement in reviewing the ISCO-88 and adaptation to the national version CNO.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2007 (in thousands euros)