- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2005-2008
Annual programme sheet 2008: 4343
4343Technological Innovation in Companies Survey
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics institutes of the Autonomous Communities, MICINN, MOD, MITC, AEAT, COTEC, CDTI
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Collection, recording and filtering of the information for 2007, in the first semester.
- Macroedition, tabulation and analysis of the data, from July to November 2008.
- Dissemination of the results of the survey for 2007 in December 2008.
- Update of the framework of the statistics for 2008 (including coordination with the CCD), from October to December.
- The Autonomous Communities provide directories for units which have received R&D financing, which are used in updating the R&D directory.
- Equally, the General Administration of the State, via the MEC, the MITT and the State Tax Administration Agency, contributes to updating of the framework.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008 (in thousands euros)