4379State Statistics on Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies
- Institutions that intervene
- MSAS, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Continuous collection of data for 2008, in line with Order issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumption, of 21 February, governing the national epidemiological monitoring network, related to human transmissible spongiform encephalopathies.
- Processing and analysis of the data.
- Dissemination of the information corresponding to the year 2007 and the first three quarters of 2008 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin" and on the Internet.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008 (in thousands euros)