4973Adaptation of International Classifications to National Reality
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities, ministerial departments, Bank of Spain
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Informative meetings and seminars on the new NCEA classification and correct use thereof.
- Partnership with the State Tax Agency and Social Security, for implementation of the NCEA.
- Involvement in reviewing the ISCO-88 and adaptation to the national version CNO.
- Study on the need to compile a fifth digit in the national classification.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008 (in thousands euros)