- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2005-2008
Annual programme sheet 2008: 4860
4860Quarterly Non-Financial Accounts of the Institutional Sectors
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Presentation of estimates of the quarterly accounting series of non-financial accounts of non-financial companies institutional sectors, financial institutions, public administrations, households and non-profit institutions serving households and the rest of the world, base 2000, corresponding to the third and fourth quarters of 2007 and first and second quarters of 2008.
- Presentation of the quarterly retrospective non-financial series of non-financial company institutional sectors, financial institutions, public administrations, households and non-profit institutions serving households and the rest of the world, base 2000, since first quarter 1999 to the second quarter of 2008.
- Both publications will correspond to current accounts (production, primary and secondary income distribution and income use) and accumulation (variations in net capital gains due to savings and capital transfers and).
- Tasks to be carried out are the following:
- Collection and filtering of basic short-term statistical information.
- Application of estimation methods and procedures designed to this effect, including the quarterisation, in gross terms, of current account and accumulation transactions.
- Contrast and analysis of data obtained.
- Presentation of new information to national users and dispatch of the same to the international institutions that request it.
- Preparation of documentation for publication.
- Compilation of the corresponding press releases.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008 (in thousands euros)