- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2009: 5280
5280Federated Sport (Affiliated Licences; Register of High Performance Sportspersons (DAN); Competition Results; Modalities/Specialities and Contests linked to Spanish Federations; Centres Classified as High-Performance Centres, for Sport Modernisation and Specialisation
- Institutions that intervene
- MESD, Spanish sports federations
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Collection of information, compilation and dissemination of the 2008 statistics.
Use of a data warehouse tool for processing data and publishing it on the website.
Throughout the execution and justification of the annual subsidy of the Higher Sports Board, the Spanish sports federations send a series of reports for each action (championships, competitions, meets, etc.) used as base information for compiling the statistics: number and identification of the participating athletes and sports technicians, their distribution by sex, estimated and real expense budget, results and qualifications obtained by the athletes, etc.
On the other hand, every year, each Spanish sports federation provides statistical information relating to different aspects that are also used in compiling this operation: the number of executives and technical personnel in high performance, as well as their distribution by sex, number of territorial federations, number of committees, number of competitions held throughout the year and results obtained therein, number of federated licences, etc.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)