- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2009: 5308
5308Education Prior to University (Centres, Enrolment, Graduates and Personnel)
- Institutions that intervene
- MESD, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Methodological management of statistics and coordination with the Autonomous Communities.
Analysis, filtering and publication of the 2007-2008 statistics (detailed final results).
Collection, analysis, filtering and publication of the 2008-2009 statistics (provisional preview data)
Collection of detailed data for 2008-2009.
Compilation and publication of estimated data for 2009-2010.
Work on improving statistical quality.
Methodological work to implement the new international requirements (UOE).
Analysis and implementation in statistics of amendments deriving from the Organic Law on Education.
Updating and improvement of the common computer tools (SINEE and EECD) for the state and Autonomous Community statistics. Improvement of online dissemination.
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities participate in the methodological tasks; in obtaining the statistics within their own scope according to the agreed methodological manuals, and in the transfer of the state statistics files to the MESD, and in the revision of the results to be disseminated. The said transfer must be carried out by the following deadlines: the preview data for academic year (n-1)/n on 1 April of year n, and the detailed results for academic year (n-1)/n on 1 November of year n.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)